Sally
user 70547402
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hello, I would like to make my own kefir, and wondering whether anybody would be kind enough to share some grains with me. I would also be really grateful for some tips and advice with a kefir newbie! Many thanks in advance! Sally.
Stefan C.
user 11345230
London, GB
Post #: 147
I have some if you can collect them from West Finchley.
A former member
Post #: 11
I have water kefir grains coming out of my ears if you want to come to Balham :)
Bill A.
user 11715837
London, GB
Post #: 18
Water and milk kefir grains to spare in Notting Hill
Sally
user 70547402
London, GB
Post #: 2
Thanks so much to you all, that's really kind and much appreciated! Stefan, yes I can get to West Finchley. Please could you let me know when would be convenient for you, my email is salwaite@hotmail.com, probably best that we liaise that way. Is this group planning a get together at any point, I would be keen to meet like-minded others, and learn more about fermentation, etc. Thanks again all and hope to hear from you soon Stefan, my raw milk is ready and waiting! S:)
Stefan C.
user 11345230
London, GB
Post #: 148
Just emailed you.
Ginny
user 70487702
London, GB
Post #: 2
Water and milk kefir grains to spare in Notting Hill
I've been buying kefir from the "Polish Foods" section in Sainsbury's and seeing this discussion makes me think I should go one step further like Sally. Please may I take advantage of your offer. I live in Shepherds Bush, so easy to get to Notting Hill.
My e-mail is vfprime04@tiscali.co.uk. Thanks a lot.