addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › need kefir grains

need kefir grains

Reams
user 7756001
London, GB
Post #: 17
In desperate need of some kefir grains! Can anyone spare a few? I don't mind travelling to pick up, or paying for postage and packaging to mine!

Would really appreciate it!

Bill A.
user 11715837
London, GB
Post #: 19
Raw milk kefir grains to spare in Notting Hill - come and collect!
Eva N.
user 24954202
London, GB
Post #: 7
Hi Reams, I have kefir grains to spare. I live near Chorleywood, on the Herts-Bucks border.
A former member
Post #: 1
Ebay is good for Kefir grains.
Tim
user 28774772
London, GB
Post #: 61
Reams, kefir is quite a resilient grain personally i don't think it would matter how neglected a grain was as long as your willing to feed it frequently that is all the nurturing it will need to flourish again. Unless you live next door to me or anyone on this site id suggest buying the cheapest source you can find on fleabay.

Live in Holloway, London.