Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Raw milk in Charlbury, West Oxfordhshire

Raw milk in Charlbury, West Oxfordhshire

Tashi
Tashi
Redmond, WA
Post #: 92
I recently got some milk delivered from Hook and Son and my daughter devoured it and has been asking for it ever since. The only way I could manage to buy this on a regular basis (I don't want to freeze it) is by splitting an order (12 bottles, 24 pints). Anyone interested in trying this out for a bit? It halves the cost of the milk over buying the minimum order of 3 bottles (6 pounds each that way). Of course there are all the other tasty products available too...
http://www.hookandson...­

I'm in Charlbury, near Chipping Norton.

Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1,748
Just so you know, Hurdlebrook visit the mid-week farmers market at Gloucester Green in central Oxford once a month selling their raw milk and cream (check with them for which week). That is the only source of direct raw milk sales I am aware of in Oxfordshire.
Tashi
Tashi
Redmond, WA
Post #: 93
Thanks, Philip. My sister emailed this dairy a few months ago with the intention of going to the Gloucester Green market to buy their milk. Apparently they don't go there anymore. The only way I can get it is through mail delivery. So I'm checking out Hook and Son and Beaconhill Farm for mail order.
Fiona P.
user 120393972
London, GB
Post #: 1
We are a micro dairy and produce grassfed Jersey raw milk. Our cows are allowed to keep their calves so we milk just once a day we have a courier service.
Fiona P.
user 120393972
London, GB
Post #: 2
Our dairy is called www.the-calf-at-foot-dairy.co.uk We produce milk with compassion, making the world a better place for dairy cows 'Farming with Feeling'