addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › WAPF Aware Dentists

WAPF Aware Dentists

user 35056882
London, GB
Post #: 1
Does anyone have any recommendations of WAPF aware/sympathetic dentists in the London area or beyond? I've found one in Huddersfield but know nothing about the practice other than what's on the website and also am not keen on travelling so far.
Thanks, Julie
Philip R.
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1,765
My advice is to seek out local mercury free dentists first, and then look for holistic dentists. I am not really in a position to recommend any but always use that as a starting point. Given that there are very few mercury free dentists, the choice is not overwhelming!

Here is the list:­
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 126
I just had a list but was surprised that Dr Munro Hall is not on it. He seems pro WAPF, mercury and all metals - free. From what I've read and seen online- google youtube videos by him, he seems good.