addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Daniela O.
user 81900272
Hemel Hempstead, GB
Post #: 1
Hello! I am moving to UK this summer with my 2 year old daughter, my husband is already in there! We are moving from USA, well currently on vacation in Estonia. Id like to know any info about cow shares, milk and favorite places to shop for organic foods… Any advice or pointers are appreciated! we will be in Luton area :)
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 127
welcome.
This is a good place to start when looking for raw milk:
http://www.naturalfoo...­
Luke I
user 44169692
Westcliff-on-Sea, GB
Post #: 18
abelandcole.co.uk - We've used their weekly organic veg/fruit/milk delivery for over a decade.