addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Raw milk in Kent?

Raw milk in Kent?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi chaps, any idea where I can buy raw milk in Kent? - we're nr Dartford.
Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 285
Hi. I'll look into it. And if you find anything let me know.

There is a farmers market in Dartford: http://www.yourcounty...­ And you can check if they sell raw milk. Let me know. You can be my ears to the ground out there in Kent to help build my list of suppliers!

Also, the only producer I know of right now in Kent is Ellies Dairy. I think its near to Dartford along the M2. They sell BEAUTIFUL raw goats milk! And it is legal to retail, so you could try to get a local healthfood store stock it.

Ellies Dairy elliesdairy.co.uk
Wychling
Kent
01795 886202

They currently sell in two shops in Faversham, which again, are just down the M2.

Good luck, keep in touch, and I'll do some research also.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you will look into itsmile
Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 337
You enjoying your Goats milk? I've been getting through 10litres a week with my partner!!