addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Westside Foodies Message Board › Meetup details changed: Afternoon tea @ The Peninsula, Beverly Hills

Meetup details changed: Afternoon tea @ The Peninsula, Beverly Hills

-MJ-
user 10702914
Studio City, CA

Houston we have a problem. Our reservation for Afternoon tea @ The Peninsula, Beverly Hills is for 12:00 noon, Saturday, January 14th. They are completely booked for 2:30 pm at this time.

Please change your RSVP if you are unable to attend at 12:00 noon or if any spot opens and if you like to attend at 12:00 noon please make your RSVP

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/westside-foodies/events/43125542/­

When: Saturday, January 14, 2012 12:00 PM

Where: The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Deposit: $10.00 per person

RSVP limit: 6 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,

-MJ-