addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

West Side Markers Figure Drawing Group Message Board › Transportation

user 13738786
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I'm starting this discussion on the message board for anyone who, like myself, do not have a vehicle and therefore it is incredibly difficult to get downtown but still really want to attend the meetups.

I am without a car and taking the bus would not be feasible in the slightest due to the distance and length of time i would have to spend on the bus and between buses just to get downtown.

I live on Golden Gate Blvd in Mayfield Heights and I REALLY love coming to the meetups and typically I am available to come to all of them because I am normally off from work on tuesdays. Anyone who is willing to give rides and people who need rides can post in this discussion.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would have no problem with doing that as soon as I start getting somw tuesdays of I will let you know when I can but it wont be often