addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

West Side Markers Figure Drawing Group Message Board › Meetup reminders

Meetup reminders

user 9395355
Cleveland, OH
Please ignore the meetup reminders generated by the system software. We are still on for 10 AM tomorrow. I will send out notices of meetups from my email. (I hate this system- it automatically generates reminders and seems to have a mind of its own). I am a 60 year old non-techie and as soon as I figure out a different way to communicate other than this meetup software I will try to changeover. In the meantime view with suspicion anything regarding meetups that doesn't come from my email address or isn't signed by me. Thanks, Bernie