West Side Markers Figure Drawing Group Message Board › Turnout for meetups...

Turnout for meetups...

Allison
user 5063510
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 20
This message is for everyone.

Thurs. meetup had 2 members show and 4 no shows and 1 last minute cancellation. Thank you to the members who showed and to the member who let us know they could not make it.

This has been a trend with many meetups in the past, we get a bunch of RSVP's and them a bunch of no shows. Nancy and I are going to try and plan another Figure Drawing Workshop in the New Year. We are planning on changing the way we do it and you will most likely need to prepay when you RSVP. We will make sure that any changes are clear when the meetup is scheduled.

If you RSVP yes to any event and something comes up please change your RSVP and contact the host. We put a lot of time in to scheduling meetups and we want these to be worth while for all members.

I sent out multiple emails to all the Yes RSVP's and only two people made any effort to contact Nancy. We understand that things happen but please contact us one way or another.

Hopefully we will be able to continue having events at this location, but if our attendance doesn't improve we will most likely be out of a location once again.

Thank you for reading and please contact me with any questions comments or ideas.
Ali