1. This is a great and welcoming group...but it is not for beginners. Everyone in this group should be a C player on up. We do play with some loose rules. (Open hand setting the ball can have some rotation but no lifts or carries. No open hand receives on the serve. No setting over the net).
2. Three hits: bump, set, spike.
3. No touching the net during play.
4. Play to 21, rally scoring. (unless we have court restraints then we play to 15)
5. Most importantly, being competitive and yet having fun!