Our basic rules of play at our meetups:
1. This is a great and welcoming group...but it is not for beginners.
Everyone in this group should be a C player on up. We do play with some loose rules. (Open hand setting the ball can have some rotation but no lifts or carries. No open hand receives on the serve. No setting over the net).
2. Three hits: bump, set, spike.
3. No touching the net during play.
4. Play to 21, rally scoring. (unless we have court restraints then we play to 15)
5. Most importantly, being competitive and yet having fun!
See you on the sand!
To join you must have a profile picture of yourself. If you do not have a picture of yourself, you WILL NOT be approved to join.
IF YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR MEMBERS DUES AFTER THE 30 DAYS IS UP, PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.
YOU WILL JUST NOT RECEIVE EMAILS OF UP COMING EVENTS. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RSVP FOR OUR EVENTS. ALSO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE MEMBERS OR SPECIAL EVENTS IF OUR GROUP GOES PRIVATE.
If you would like to stay connected to the group please remember to pay the members due online or to one of the organizers when you see them.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
3,119 West Valley Friends
1,376 Fun Loving People
200 Kindred Spirits