We had an event here a few months ago and they did a great job for us. Since it will be real hot in August, lets go back to Nostalgi'a where they will have some live music for us and we can be nice and cool inside.
We will be enjoying 3 wines and 3 appetizers at the cost of $25 including tax and gratuity. Nostalgia is really trying to make this a great night for our group so come on out and enjoy the evening!!
1. Tomero Argentine Malbec
2. Italian "Triade" di Campagna
3. La Giribaldina Barbera D'Asti Monte del Mare (also Italian)
1. stuffed zucchini - fresh zucchini stuffed with a mixture of sausage, onion, peppers, spinach, bread crumbs and parmesan and romano cheeses in pomodoro sauce
2. Mediterranean pasta salad
3. mozzarella pinwheels made with in-house-made mozzarella cheese rolled with prosciutto and served caprese style with sliced tomatoes and fresh basil
featuring the talented, versatile and very entertaining pianist Jay Maynes (aka Juan Oskar) playing contemporary and Latin music
Cost is: $25.00/person (INCLUDES tax and gratuity)