Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I'm Katy and I write the blog Katy's Conservative Corner. There is nothing more that I like than rallies that tell the government how I feel about high..."
"The only way to preserve our America for our children is to get back to the founding principles of our Constitution.
"Retired teacher (math, English, pistol shooting)"
"It would be nice to meet some like-minded people, and I hope, make a difference somehow. "
Help support your Meetup
Calling all Conservatives in the Triangle! If you believe in the following principles taken from the http://www.glennbeck.com website - then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles 1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Triangle Conservatives Unite!
1,353 Live Music Lovers
229 Self Defense and CPR Students
Meetup members, Log in