October 31, 2009
would like someone to call me. i thought maybe our youth group could be in the parade then sell pins for flags for vets .My telephone is [masked]. want to do something for vets.
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Welcome to the Triangle Salsa Meetup! Let us know if you have any questions and we'll see you on the dance floor!
Calling all Conservatives in the Triangle! If you believe in the following principles taken from the http://www.glennbeck.com website - then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Triangle Conservatives Unite!
Purchase Knock in the Night. Author will sign at our November Meeting!
The book that defines the movement.. Hard & Paperback available
Order yours in time for the next Tea Party! Take a stand!
Sarah Palin made the Mama Grizzly fashionable ;) Order today - $20
47 Life Force Cultivators
Saturday, Dec 07
Friday, Dec 06
Wednesday, Dec 11
2,787 Wild and Crazy Kids
Sunday, Dec 08
1,492 Young Professionals
Thursday, Dec 05
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in