March 16, 2010
No answer yet
Would like to get involved with a book club that studies the ideas of the early founders. I'm from Fuquay Varina NC and looking to become active in a 9.12 Project group.
Help support your Meetup
Calling all Conservatives in the Triangle! If you believe in the following principles then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles 1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Triangle Conservatives Unite!
Creating some of the best conservative events in North Carolina!
595 Scuba Divers
253 Self Defense and CPR Students
925 Travel Buddies
Meetup members, Log in