August 9, 2010
No answer yet
No introduction yet
Good information and to the point
Help support your Meetup
Calling all Conservatives in the Triangle! If you believe in the following principles taken from the http://www.glennbeck.com website - then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles 1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Triangle Conservatives Unite!
1,709 Wine Down-ers!
1,569 Wine Enthusiasts
Meetup members, Log in