December 17, 2011
I am currently the Chairman of the Durham Republican Party.
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Welcome, Ted! We welcome your insight and energy to our group. Stay tuned for our first meetup.
Calling all Conservatives in the Triangle! If you believe in the following principles taken from the http://www.glennbeck.com website - then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Triangle Conservatives Unite!
Purchase Knock in the Night. Author will sign at our November Meeting!
The book that defines the movement.. Hard & Paperback available
Order yours in time for the next Tea Party! Take a stand!
Sarah Palin made the Mama Grizzly fashionable ;) Order today - $20
507 Fabulous Friends
Saturday, Apr 19
8 Christian Soldiers
Sunday, Apr 20
Wednesday, Apr 23
Thursday, Apr 24
57 Travel Adventurers
Sunday, May 04
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in