Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › Is anyone having problems seeing member profile photos?

Is anyone having problems seeing member profile photos?

Wes C
wescal
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 70
9/8/11

Is anyone having problems seeing member profile photos?

The Meetup folks have revised the member profile layout. The links to member profiles photos don't work for me anymore. They are beneath the profile photo that appears in the upper right of the new layout. Is anyone else having problems with these links?

If you want to get Meetup.com to fix this problem right away, vote for the problem by doing the following: Click Help at the very top of the Meetup window. It's to the right of your profile name. On the right of the window that appears in the box Even More Resources, click Meetup User Voice. In the box to the left of the Search button that says Enter Your Idea, type in "Fix Profile Photos link" and wait a few seconds for the idea Fix Profile Photos link on member profiles to appear. To the left of this idea click the smaller button under the number of votes and vote for this idea with 1 to 3 of your votes. The more votes we give the idea, the quicker it will get the attention of Meetup.com.
Keith O
oscarbravo1
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Photos work for me. I'm using IE8 on both XP and Win7 . Works fine. It might be your browser. If you are using something older, you might consider upgrading.
Wes C
wescal
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 79
Meetup HQ has fixed the incompatibility with Firefox 6.0.2.