align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › my journey

my journey

A former member
Post #: 10
Hello,
On November 28, 2011, I will be getting on a plane to Texas and will be arriving at the Hilton Garden Inn on South Padre Island, where I will spend two nights preparing for a 3600 mile kayak trip Back to Boston, Massachusetts. I will be in the water on the morning of December 1, 2011 and will kayak the shoreline of the entire Gulf of Mexico, down and around Florida and then up the east coast back to Boston. This trip will take me approximately six months to complete. Throughout the trip, I will stop and talk to people about what I am doing, and raise money. I will trade my time to local businesses for promotional work for donations to this cause. I will be using my Facebook page to document my journey.I am doing this, to raise money for kids with cancer, in the hope that my small effort will be a piece in the puzzle that will lead to a cure of this awful illness that these children have to endure.i am working with Hyundai: Hope on Wheels. I will be posting comments and pictures on a daily basis, so please follow along and feel free to say hi.
Mike McInnis