Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › What is your favorite Pinellas County Charity?

What is your favorite Pinellas County Charity?

A former member
Post #: 47
Would you like an easy way to raise a couple of hundred dollars for you favorite charity?

Hospice? Children's Hospital? Habitat for Humanity? Your School? Youth baseball league?
Just think of the last fundraiser you participated in.

As long as it is a non-profit.

Glass America would like to give back to the community that has been so good to us.

People are calling us everyday to install a new windshield and having their insurance pay for it.

We have decided to let the community tell us which Charity to give to, in our efforts to support the community. Kroger's Grocery Chain did something like this years ago.

How?
If you have an office/breakroom that you can display a flier, just write to me and let me know your favorite charity. I'll send you a nice flier to print out and display along with some other FAQs.

For each customer that calls and tells us that "Your favorite charity sent them", Glass America will cut that charity a check at the end of the month.

We have mobile service, but the install would have to be performed in Pinellas County for this program.

Thank you and, Hey, give yourself a pat on the back for trying to do something for your favorite charity.

JJ4795@live.com
813-244-4795