addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › Meetup details changed: Shell Island Kayak and Camp

Meetup details changed: Shell Island Kayak and Camp

Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Hello gang,

Ok, we need to clear up some things on the Shell Island Kayak and Camp trip this Saturday. This is perhaps my fault as I didn't look closely enough on the details when I published them.

We are providing dinner only(our famous Australian Dinkum Chilli) on Saturday night. We are NOT going to Billy's Stone Crab for lunch. That is on another trip which is in April. My bad, cause that seems to have been left on the what to bring list when I copied over some details from another trip. Also breakfast is on your own.

We hope this clears things up for you. Don't forget to prepay for this trip. You can hit the paypal link on the trip page if renting or even if using your own kayak. Just put in the $10 fee you'd like to pay. Please call me at 727-235-1959 if you have any questions or need to cancel.

Note: Those who need to rent please let us know on your rsvp. We don't always know from your profile cause some do not fill out the profile. So fill out your profile if you have not. This helps us know you better and if you don't tell us you need to rent a kayak I can go into your profile and see if you own one.

Special Note: Remember if you need to cancel this trip or any other trip do it 24 hrs in advance to get your full refund. All cancels the day of trip that are prepaid will not receive a refund. The full cancel policy is on our About Us page.

So far I only have four people paid up for this trip. That leaves about 24 not paid up.

Thanks for your time and we'll see you out there.

Carolina Mike

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: December 6, 2008 2:00 PM

Where: Sawyer Key, just before last brindge on right
no address
Tierra Verde, FL
727-235-1959

Meeting fee: $45.00 per person if renting

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" and "Maybe" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­