Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › New Meetup: TGIF Margarita Madness Parrot Head Paddle

New Meetup: TGIF Margarita Madness Parrot Head Paddle

Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Tampa Bay Outdoors Online!

Hey T.A.B.O.O. our Full Moon Margarita Madness Parrot Head Paddle is rescheduled to next Friday, the 11 th. This is due to the holiday weekend, just a bad time to schedule a trip. We'll see you there on Friday.

Thanks for supporting the trips and events.

Carolina Mike

What: TGIF Margarita Madness Parrot Head Paddle

When: September 11, 2009 6:00 PM

Meeting fee: $55.00 per person if renting a kayak $25 if bringing your own kayak

Where:
Dunedin Municapl Marina
51 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698

Join us for a paddle to a nearby inter-coastal Island paradise for fun and libations. We'll paddle out 40 min and arrive at a sandy Island where we'll set up small table for food, spirits and Buffet Music. Wear your favorite Parrot Head shirt and partake in a few Margarita's and Cheese Burgers In Paradise and watch the beautiful South Florida Sunsets, build a fire and hangout and make new friends. Trip last anywhere from three to four hours depending on group.

Don't miss out on this one it should be a popular trip. Sign up early and secure your spot.

Beginner and up paddle. Kayaks available for rent.

Cost: $65 if renting kayaks (includes kayaks and gear, guides, food and spirits) . $35 if bringing your own kayak. (guides, food and spirits)

Bring: Lights, parrot head shirt, water, sunscreen, bug spray, appropriate kayak clothing and dress for the weather, camera, water shoes or sandels, No FlipFlops please due to oyster beds.

Must prepay to sign up for this trip. We are only taking 12 kayak rentals so sign up soon if renting a kayak.

We can be reached at 727-235-1959 for any questions or concerns you may have.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 61
OOps I appears I contradicted my self on this email. The cost is $25 with own kayak and $55 with a kayak rental from us. Sorry to confuse anyone on this.

Oh, I'm referring to the Margarita Maddness trip on Friday, Sept 11 th.

Carolina Mike