Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › New Meetup: The Great Puppy Search

New Meetup: The Great Puppy Search

Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Tampa Bay Outdoors Online!

What: The Great Puppy Search

When: September 23, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
Safety Harbor Marina
110 Veterans Memorial Ln
Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Hey everyone,

We know this is short notice, and this post has nothing to do with adventure. However we are in need of some help and this has been an adventure for our lost puppy kaya. I am the facilitator of this group so I thought why not ask!

We are putting together a bike outing tonight and tomorrow night to find our lost puppy Kaya. If you haven’t heard we lost her on Friday at 3rd Friday block party in Safety Harbor. She is cute, friendl, loves to give wet kisses and we desperately want her back in our lives. She has been the highlight of our lives since coming back from Michigan and we love her dearly. Tug, tug of the heart strings. She has been recently sighted three times in the same area of Safety Harbor. We think she is being fed by someone who feeds cats, but were not sure. The last sighting was Tuesday by a utility worker near Safety Harbor Elementery. We have checked all the shelters, including Hillsborough, have posted on all the websites, even enlisted a dog whisperer… yes that’s right. If you have time come join the “Great Kaya Search” and become part of the Kaya Army now. We have over 30 hours of search time in since Friday and have posted over 100 signs up, so we are getting close and feel that if we get some people out on bikes they may spot her.

Anyway we are asking people to meet us at Safety Harbor Marina at 5:30 pm of 6 pm with their bikes and flash lights. You will then receive a description of her and then we’ll go out and search for our lost puppy, who is scared no doubt. MJ is asking some teacher friends to come out and I’m doing my part as well with our meetup. We will go out to the Whistle Stop for dinner at 7:30 pm after the search.

I can be reached at 727-235-1959 if any questions.

Thanks.

Carolina Mike and MJ

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­