align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Wet Dog Adventures Message Board › Meet Kaya and Dog Paddle

Meet Kaya and Dog Paddle

Carolina M.
user 3883127
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Hello Taboo (Tampa Bay Outdoors Online),

It seems we have a bit of confusion on the Dog Paddle Trip, which is likely my fault. I originally scheduled this for Wednesday, then realized that was too soon and changed it to Sunday Oct 4th. Also your dogs won't be physically paddling, and you don't have to have a dog at all, but some may paddle with their dogs on their kayaks. If you do this I recommend some kind of carpet square to put on the decks of sea kayaks so your pooch doesn't fall off. No worries if this happens. Keep in mind the size of your dog as well, if they are more then 50 pounds it may be hard to paddle with them. We did this trip a year ago and a few fell off into the water, but it was all good and they had fun. Keep in mind also that you don't have to paddle at all and can bring your dog to walk with MJ and Kaya on Bayshore Blvd.

It looks like the sign ups are happening very quick, so if you need a kayak (we don't have any tandems only singles) respond quickly and we'll get you one. Remember we need to know your size as well if using our kayaks.

Cheers and we hope to see you on Friday for our Margarita Madness and Parrot Head Paddle in addition to Sunday's Dog Paddle.

Carolina Mike (group facilitator)