addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Anna P.
user 14533624
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm just a beginner with this, so are there any fast and easy recipes I can start off with?
Diane C.
user 14290776
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 1
Here's an easy one.

"Egg" Salad
1/2 c pure water
juice from one small lemon or half of a larger one
1/2 clove garlic
1t sea salt
1 1/2 c raw cashews
1/2 t dry mustard or 1/4 t prepared if you don't have dry; its not raw, but its a small amount
1/4 to 1/2 t turmeric for color
1T apple cider vinegar

Place water, lemon juice, garlic, salt and cashews in high speed blender or food processor, blend until very smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in mustard, apple cider vinegar and turmeric until it reaches desired color. Taste and adjust seasonings. You can add a small amount of finely chopped onion and celery if desired. Serve on top of raw flax or other raw crackers. Keeps in refrigerator about 3 days.
Anna P.
user 14533624
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 2
Sounds good!! I'll try that! Thanks biggrin