addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fort Myers Living Foods Group Message Board › dill recipes needed

dill recipes needed

Helene
user 4573513
Naples, FL
Post #: 16
Does anyone have any good recipes using fresh dill?
Cori S.
user 7948274
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 2
Dill Burgers

Ingredients
1 cup flaxseeds
1/2 pound dry almonds
1/2 bunch of green onions
1/2 pound of carrots
1 large tomato
1 large bunch of fresh dill
4 cloves of garlic (I used less)
1/4 cup of onion powder ( I used a heaping 1/8th of cup)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 - 2 tsp. sea salt

Using a blender or coffee grinder, grind flaxseeds to a powder. Process almonds in the food processor and combine with flaxseeds. Dice the green onions, and mix with almonds and flaxseeds. Process remaining ingredients in the food processor for one minute. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Scoop out mixture, flatten into patties, and dry on dehydrator trays for 12 to 14 hours at 110 degrees. Flip burgers and continue drying for another 5 to 8 hours. Yields approximately 12 burgers.

I have made this recipe several times. I love dill!! The drying time varies, so watch them. I prefer them a little on the moist side.

From the book "Fresh, The Ultimate Live-Food Cookbook", by Sergei and Valya Boutenko
Helene
user 4573513
Naples, FL
Post #: 22
thanks. sounds good. I'll have to try making those sometime.