The Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Message Board › Great update on the Whole Food 101 MeetUp :)

Great update on the Whole Food 101 MeetUp :)

Closed to new replies

Leah L.
BrazenKitchen
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello everyone,

I think we're getting over 30 people for this MeetUp (with the RSVPs here and in Dr. Bulow's office) -- I am so looking forward to seeing everyone.

And I have a great project -- we have been sponsored by the Cancer Project's Food for Life program so I will be able to do a full cooking demonstration on an Introduction to How Foods Fight Cancer.

Researchers have been investigating how food choices can help prevent cancer and improve survival. Certain diet patterns seem to have a major effect in helping people diagnosed with cancer to live longer, healthier lives. The National Cancer Institute research shows that as much as 50% of cancer risk may be related to diet. In this class, you will learn about the right food choices that can help reduce the risk of developing cancer as well as overcome the disease after it has been diagnosed.

This class includes generous food samplings, 4 recipes and handouts!

Its going to be a delicious and very informative class! Because this class is going to be sold-out, I do request that if you have RSVPd Yes and cannot make it, please change the status.

I hope to see you there!

In Health,

Leah

www.befullwell.com

leah@befullwell.com

On Twitter @befullwell

On Facebook: FullWell