addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Message Board › A Valentine's Day Present For You

A Valentine's Day Present For You

Leah L.
BrazenKitchen
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello everyone!

Its that time of year -- love season! :) I noticed that the days are getting longer too -- certainly makes this time of year that much sweeter.

You have been such an inspiration to me and I wanted to give you a Happy Valentine's Day present! The BEST dessert ever. I promise you -- you will love this.

http://befullwell.com...­

Here's to love everyday, for the rest of the year.

Warmth,

Leah

PS. Welcome to the new members! We have been having such a great time with our meetups -- I'm looking forward to meeting you! We are taking a little winter break in February but we have a lot in store for March! Spring will be here!
Heather F.
user 12087341
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Wow-that looks so good- I need to get to the next meet up- wishing you the best, Heather
Leah L.
BrazenKitchen
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 10
Heather! Looking forward to reconnecting!