addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Message Board › Exciting Announcement - New Co-Organizer - Exciting New Group Events Starti

Exciting Announcement - New Co-Organizer - Exciting New Group Events Starting up in October - ***MUST READ***

William K.
user 26134952
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Hello out there in Whole Food Nation!

This is for all of you Pittsburghers, passionate about living a healthy lifestyle, and continuing to grow and learn as part of an active & vibrant community.

You want to learn new recipe's? You want to eat delicious healthy foods with great people? You want to learn about the latest nutritional science? You want to learn more about growing your own organic foods in your yard, your apartment and even sprouting in your kitchen? You want to feel clean and clear in your body, mind and soul? You want to help your children or a family member to adopt a better diet? You'd like to aid, heal or even cure a physical ailment through nutritional and herbal medicine? You like hanging out with happy people and you're looking to broaden your community? Well, if any of these are true for you, you have absolutely come to the right place!

The Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Group is about to ramp up into a once again active community, with both fun and informative events taking place at least once a month.

My name is William Koroskenyi, and I am an active advocate for living a healthy lifestyle. I have eaten 99% Plant Based Foods over the last 18 yrs of my life. I have also successfully healed many physical ailments in my body through changing my diet, and have also helped many others to do the same. I am also a successful business coach and public speaker. After moving to Pittsburgh only 6 months ago, one of the first people I met was the amazing Leah Lizarondo. She was doing a presentation for The Cancer Project at The "Holistic Mom's" group that my sister organizes. Soon after, we got in a dialogue about everything that she has going on with her work in this Food Revolution that she is so active in. She told me about the Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Group. I immediately got excited for what we could co-create here.

I am now very excited and humbled to announce myself as the new Co-Organizer of this very Meetup Group!

My Intention: To have 1 Major Informative Event every month starting in October.
I also want to start Whole Food Pot Luck Parties at someone's home every month(mi casa su casa).

I have lot's of ideas and have made lot's of connections over the past few months with amazing individuals who would love to present and convey their food and passions for health to all of you.

What would you most like to see? to hear?:

The energy of organic vs conventionally grown food?
Juicing and Smoothies for Vibrance, Energy & Gentle Detoxification?
How to grow your own fresh greens all winter long(the art of sprounting)?
RAW Food Revolution?
How to get your kids engaged with the food prep process?
How Epigenetics(the latest bio science trend) effects your daily health?
The Age Old Medicine of Laughter?
Meditation, Transmutation, and the Law Of Attraction?

Thank you so much for reading, and I look forward to meeting you all very soon. All suggestions can be sent to me directly or posted right onto the message board. Let's make this a place to share new ideas and connect on all things revolving around health and nutrition. Have an amazing day!

robin
kittapea
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
It sounds like you're up for the challenge. I'm glad to hear that so many things are in the plans and look forward to meeting everyone.

robin