The Pittsburgh Whole Food Nutrition Meetup Message Board › Welcome 2013 and A New Whole Food Nutrition MeetUp!

Welcome 2013 and A New Whole Food Nutrition MeetUp!

Leah L.
BrazenKitchen
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello everyone!

Happy new year and WELCOME to new members!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for being patient with me in 2012 as I took a hiatus to welcome a enw addition to our family. Second, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all the new members! More and more of you greet me in my inbox each day and I KNOW this note is well overdue.

As I took a break in 2012, I became active in different ways. I have continued to spread the message on my blog BrazenKitchen.com and on a new weekly column on Pittsburgh Magazine online. I hope you visit these pages to see new whole food recipes delivered every week.

In 2013, I welcome a new co-host, the amazing Caitlin Grater, a health and nutrition counselor, massage therapist and all around wellness expert. She is also the host of a monthly Healthy Eaters' Meet & Greet at the Marty's Market in the Strip District that EVERYONE is welcome to! These meetups will be posted as the monthly dates get determined.

To kick off this year, I am hosting a 4-week Kickstart Your Health program at the Pittsburgh Public Market this February. The 4-class series is from 10-11 am every Saturday starting February 2 with the last class on February 23rd. In this series, we will learn whole food nutrition strategies and principles for health. There will be a cooking demo and samples as well as handouts for each class. Sign up here.

2013 is going to be a great year! As always, everyone is free to share their own Meetups -- I know there are some great professionals in the group. (Because we sometimes do get sales pitches, we do reserve the right to edit the pending meetups).

Please let me know if there are particular topics you are interested in and I will try my best to oblige!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!

Peace,

Leah
Caitlin Grater K.
user 14324526
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Thanks Leah! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the near future! And to reiterate, please let us know if there are particular areas of interest you would like to see discussed in the year to come. Looking forward to 2013!
Nick L.
nickladieu
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 48
Wow sounds like you are busy! Can't wait to meet some people!