addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WhyNot Adventures Message Board › 2013Presque Isle planning

2013Presque Isle planning

patty e.
user 54065982
Akron, OH
Post #: 1
Looking at July 11-14 campground linkfor our annual trek to the beach. New koa camp was big hits for all. There is so much to do we discussed coming up on thursday. I will book large area in back of campsite as discussed with core planning committee last year. They will hold the site and u have to RSVP thru the camp...not me. Remember they have cabins for those who are more inclined to the yuppy ways....tongueThe theme is chocolate .....frolic in the chocolate slip and slide.....this has why nots all over it it. Of course we will have beach day and bike to diner for saturated fats..bring the boats for paddle day. Please let me know if this date is not good and will try to accommodate. for the majority. Dance card filling up fast for summer already. Love u all.peace out. Lady patty and King Arthur.
patty e.
user 54065982
Akron, OH
Post #: 2
Presque Isle RSVP needed ASAP for July 11-14. www.eriekoa.com koa campsite link
I was not able to reserve the frog meadow area as 3 other groups are interested. Book immediately and use Emser Group in the comments section . We have sites M12 and M14
Jeff T.
user 60078172
Conyers, GA
Post #: 1
Hi Patty

Do you have the dates right? The 11th is Friday and the 14th is Monday.
Jeff T.
user 60078172
Conyers, GA
Post #: 2
I think I get it. Arrive Thursday night and leave Monday?