Sarah
poshpawsgrooming
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
I know a few of yall are my clients but most of you dont know me. My name is Sarah and I'm a competitive dog groomer. I'm starting to line up my dogs for the next years competitions.

These are my needs:

Any Sporting Breed
Correct Breed structure
Quality Coat (even if it is short now we have time to grow it out)
Well behaved dog for travel and grooming
Dog of proper weight

I will be traveling to other states to compete as well as attend a Dallas show. Owners will need to be comfortable with me traveling with there dog. I drive to all competitions as flying is much more stressful for me and the pets. I treat all dogs under my care like my own. Having competed and shown dogs for years I'm comfortable addressing every dogs needs. I always travel with an assistant to help me with the dogs since there are times I'm in the ring for hours a day. Dogs will be kept in the breed appropriate trim that fits there body structure and coat quality. Terriers and Sporting breeds will be hand stripped if the breed requires it. You will get free grooming for your dog until its competition. Dogs will be kept on a strict grooming schedule of appointments every 2 weeks.

I do take this very serious and only the best dogs will be used. If your interested in setting up an interview or have questions please email me at Posh_paws_grooming@ yahoo.com