You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 3 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Wildlife Tracking in the South Sound & Olympic Peninsula Message Board › Urgent Action Needed: Meetup Site Moving - Please Switch Your Membership

Urgent Action Needed: Meetup Site Moving - Please Switch Your Membership

Chris C.
user 9023418
Puyallup, WA
Dear Members,

We have a large number of people who are members of both our Snohomish and Seattle meetup sites, so we are combining them. Because there are more members in the Seattle site, I would like to ask you who are members of the Snohomish site to SWITCH YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO http://www.meetup.com...­

Further, our Snohomish meetup site is being converted into a Wolf Journey meetup site for the Port Townsend - Sequim area. Unless you would like to be a member of our Port Townsend - Sequim site, PLEASE GO INTO THE ERSTWHILE SNOHOMISH WOLF JOURNEY SITE AND CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND THEN SWITCH TO THE SEATTLE SITE USING THE LINK ABOVE.

Thank you, and I apologize for the inconvenience! Please join us this Saturday in Puyallup for our workshop entitled Gifts of the Forest - Stinging Nettles and our next Snohomish Wolf Journey Classes which take place on Wednesday, October 13th. See you then, and please call me at 425-248-0253 with any questions. - Chris