Moula-Ali is located at about 10 km from Secunderabad (Hyderabad, India). It is famous for Moula Ali hill on top of which a famous mosque (Moulali Darga) dedicated to Ali was built probably during era of Asif Jahi. The Moula Ali Dargah is one of the 11 heritage sites identified by “Heritage conservation committee” of HUDA. Maula-Ali is largely rocky with undulating terrain.
The People who haven’t done rappelling anytime before can also join this event.
As you will be taught the techniques of Rappelling & Australian Rappelling.
Participation Ages limit:
(Kids above 10+ can also join along with the parents or guardian)
Adventure - level Medium
07:00 AM - Meetup Point - Moula Ali Dargah Base
07:15 AM - Hike the Moula Ali Dargah Hill
08:00 AM - Regular & Australian Rappelling
11:30 AM - Finish Australian Rappelling session
11:45 AM - Trek down & Disperse
Water Bottles (at least 3 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (Advisable Jeans Stretch cloth, Full Sleeve T-shirt)
1. No alcohol, No littering & No pollution of water.
2. Please note this is an ADVENTURE TRIP not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make this trip comfortable.
3. We carry basic first aid. Please carry specified medicine if required.
4. Please reach out to the Organizers in case of any difficulty.
5. Organizers Word is final in all matters.
6. Disclaimer to be signed at the start-up point (Mandatory)
Please DO NOT block the RSVP if you are NOT sure of joining.
Please RSVP if joining 100% for the events.
Payment Details: Will be collected at the event place.
300/- INR per head, includes equipments for activity.
Hari Charan Singh -[masked]
(10:00 AM to 08:00 PM)
Wildwoods Adventure Club Hyderabad
(Its a Adventure Meetup Group)