addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Windy City Explorers Message Board › Assistant Organizers

Assistant Organizers

This message board is read-only.

Tom B.
user 2920495
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 43
I would like to welcome Joe Steffen to the group as an Assistant Organizer. I have been on a couple of hikes with Joe and found him to be very knowledgeable and a great trip leader. As you can see already, he has some great ideas!

If anyone else would like to step up and lead trips, feel free to shoot me an email to express your interest. A number of you have also sent suggestions for future trips and we will do our best to get those scheduled. Keep the ideas flowing!!

I myself am going to be rather quiet in August because I am traveling alot. So I am thrilled that Joe stepped up and volunteered to organize some trips.

Enjoy our outings and feel free to join the fun to whatever degree you can as a participant or trip leader.