addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Come see what it's like to sing in a barbershop quartet

Come see what it's like to sing in a barbershop quartet

A former member
Post #: 25
Perhaps it's on your bucket list... Hi, this is Steve with an announcement. The Chorus of

the Old Dominion, to which I belong, will host a “Guest Night” at 7:30 p.m. Thursday,

Sept. 15, for men who ever wondered what it would be like to sing barbershop harmony or

perform doo-wop or jazz vocal music. Come be my guest! Participatory guidance

customized for skill level, so novice or experienced singers are welcome. The Chorus, an

all-male a cappella choral group, is Loudoun County’s own chapter of the international

Barbershop Harmony Society. Location: Leesburg United Methodist Church, 107 West Market

St. (free evening parking in Leesburg downtown garage). Admission is free. Female guests

are also welcome -- I mean it's like a working concert after all! More information

available at www.odchorus.org or by calling 703-346-

View video on the barbershop quartet experience: