addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Clydes in Ashburn this Friday night??

Clydes in Ashburn this Friday night??

Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 71
I know this isn't an official event, since we have Veramar on Sunday....but is anyone up for HH at Clydes in Ashburn on Friday?
If it's nice out we can sit out on their Patio and enjoy some Vino! :)

Let me know!!
Deidra
DeidraB
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 5
Hey,

I may be up for that!!! I need a happy hour. Can't get too crazy cause I work the Tarara Festival all weekend. I'll let you know for sure later today smile

- Deidra
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd love a happy hour this Friday. It would give me a chance to meet some of you!
Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 72
Ok, so we'll plan on meeting there at 7pm!? We'll meet in the front foyer area right near the Hostess station.
Let me know if you plan on joining us so I'll know how many people to look out for! :)

I can also email you my cell so you can call and find me if you're late.
Clyde
user 3966219
Ashburn, VA
I will be there if I can (it is my namesake after all), but I think I am supposed to be a photographer at my neice's prom that night.
Deidra
DeidraB
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 6
Okay, I'm in. See you at 7pm!
A former member
Post #: 2
If it's a go, I'm in, too.
Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 74
Yes, it's definiftely a go!! Even if it's just the 3 of us, but I'm guessing more people will be joining us! :) Feel free to bring a friend if you want!
Kirsten
Kirsten700
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 77
Ok, so there are at least 4 people that have said they're going to come, possibly a few more! :)

So come on out and join us at 7PM TONIGHT!! Hope to see you there!

Anyone who needs to find me or contact me can call me on my cell 571 275 1806.
Bill
user 3444108
Fairfax, VA
I'll try to make it tonight too -