The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Wine Shirts

Wine Shirts

user 3966219
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 8
On Sunday at Tarara, there was a discussion about specialty dyed shirts and several people liked the idea of getting a wine dyed shirt. Here is a link to the wine dyed page on Crazy Shirts website. They are based out of Hawaii and I think their clothes are really nice.
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 85
I think it'd be hillarious if we all got them and wore them to things like the wine festivals! Then we'd be easy to spot! :)
user 3444108
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 8
I love it - but we would have to compose our own quote for the shirt - get Va Wine Club on the back maybe - and "Wine is So Fine" or some other group agreed upon slogan on the front!
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 4
I like the shirt that says "wine flies when your having fun" It is on the second page of the web site.
A former member
Post #: 3
Proposing a slight alternative to Allen ... will send everyone a link after getting his feedback.

user 4170105
Reston, VA
Post #: 1
Too Fun! Look ma, no wine stains. The hard part would be to pick one for Team VA Wine Club. Chocolate and coffee shirts would also be appropriate for my life!
user 4093777
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 2
Ok....knowing the dynamics of this group... how about "What happens in the Virginia Wine Club...Stays in the Virginia Wine Club." ;-)
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 86
I like that! I think after Allan has his picture contest for the groups "official" photo on the meetup site we should have another contest for an official "logo" that we could put on shirts, shorts, sweats, etc.....

Stay tuned!