align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Want to get away to wine country Virginia this weekend - I've slashed the pr

Want to get away to wine country Virginia this weekend - I've slashed the prices even more!

A former member
Post #: 387
have rented some of the rooms for the reservation I had to cancel, but still have the following left and would rather fill them with something, rather than nothing, so prices have been slashed!

Many of you know of, or have been to, Killahevlin - an irish bed and breakfast that is located an hour away in Front Royal, VA

Well, I had a personal reservation there this weekend for 3 of their best rooms, but had to cancel it. Unfortunately, that didn't relieve me of the responsibility for paying for the rooms! So - I'm trying to "sell" the reservations, and a definite DEAL for whoever takes them!

Here is the deal.

1. Your stay will include 1 or 2 nights (preference to those wanting both);
2. Your stay includes unlimited alcohol - beer, wine, etc. as well as sodas, water and coffee, in the 24 hour self-serve irish pub located in the B&B;
3. Your stay includes a gourmet breakfast on the mornings that you are there - and I mean HUGE, wonderful breakfast!
4. Your room comes with its own decanter of sherry and/or champaign upon request, and cookies nightly!

The B&B is right by all of the vineyards, the grounds are beautiful with pretty gardens, is close to many restaurants and things to do, even close to some golf courses where you can play cheaply.

BECAUSE I HAVE TO LET THESE ROOMS GO, I'M WILLING TO OFFER A DEAL!!

1. The PLUM SUITE is only available on Friday night. It is normally $276 a night (inclusive of tax). I am willing to "sell" this reservation for a cost of only $150 to you. THIS ROOM SLEEPS 4 PEOPLE. (It has a living room with tv and a comfy pull out couch; a fireplace, a bedroom and a huge bathroom with soaking tub, and it's own balcony that looks out over the koi pond and gardens!). Again, you can rent this for tonight, for only $150.00 (plus tax of $12), and I?ll pay the difference - although I'm open to other reasonable offers!

2. The BLUE ROOM is available for both nights. It is normally $211 a night (inclusive of tax). I am willing to "sell" this reservation for a cost of only $100 to you. This room sleeps 2 people. (It has a fireplace, its own private sun porch, and a tub that is bigger than any soaking tub you have ever seen!). Again, you can rent this for tonight or Saturday for only $100 a night, or $200 for the entire weekend!!! (plus tax of $8/night) Considering that price includes your breakfasts each morning, unlimited alcohol and sodas, etc. - you are getting it at a steal! (I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers).

If you have wanted to go on a wine tour and not drive far, this is for you!! But even if you want to do things non-wine related, just read on the front porch, etc.

For information about the B&B go here: www.killahevlin.com

The reservations are for tonight and tomorrow!! Friday and Saturday night!!! (The 21st and 22nd)

I need to fill these rooms ASAP...so I need to have them filled by hopefully 3pm today!

Pass this on to your friends, co-workers, etc.

This truly is a great deal!! I truly am willing to entertain all reasonable offers!!

Thanks!!!