addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Virginia Wine Club Message Board › Anyone looking for a nice used vehicle??

Anyone looking for a nice used vehicle??

Kathleen M.
user 4015235
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 8
Hi Everyone

Recently I was in the need to find a car after I totaled my beautiful Audi. In my search I came upon two cars in beautiful condidition. I wish I could have purchased both. I did buy one, but the other is a great find for anyone looking for a well kept used vehicle. Price? $6500 is the asking price it is loaded. I am sure he will negotiate

Here is the scoop,.

1999 Audi A4 Quatro, manual shift, V6 engine, (V6 is rare in an A4) great service records, 118,000 miles, has had all the services done and has been garage kept. Was owned by a doctor in Annapolis and he just purchased a new Audi. The car is a dark blue.

I found the vehicle through a friend of the owner, who is also his personal mechanic who knows the history of the car. Great deal if you are looking.

If you are interested, email me at kmccoach@comcast.net

Kathleen