The Schaumburg Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Wine Festival Tomorrow

Wine Festival Tomorrow

Pamela A.
user 3838982
Itasca, IL
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hello All

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Paw Paw Wine Festival tomorrow.  Hopefully you've been able to view our Awesome Itinerary, courtesy of Jim B.  He has put together a day that not only has a variety of activities for us to do that will surely be fun, but also has made sure we don't start tipping back our glasses/wine tasting too early (we want to make sure we pace ourselves to make it into the evening hours & activities).

Please let me know what time you plan on arriving at the fest (and which activity on the itinerary), so that I can keep a look out for you. Jody & Julie -- you do not have photos posted, so I don't know how to identify you, therefore please review my picture and Jim B's picture so you can locate us.

If for some reason your plans have changed, please update your RSVP to a "No" accordingly, or if you will have additional guests, please add them to your RSVP, too -- it will help to have an updated headcount for some of the activities and meals we have planned.

Look forward to hearing back from you today regarding your planned arrival times.

Safe Travels and see you soon!

Pamela