addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Schaumburg Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Wine with me Tonight

Wine with me Tonight

Pamela A.
user 3838982
Itasca, IL
Fellow Wine Enthusiasts

We still have some openings for tonight's event at Wine With Me in Itasca.  If you haven't joined us before for this venue, it's very nice, and spacious enough for our group.  Besides wines, the wine bar does serve some beers if the mood strikes you.

The wine bar also has some local restaurants that will deliver food there, so you can order dinner in and enjoy a glass or two of wine.

I hope some of you can make it,

Pamela