The Schaumburg Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Michigan wineries

Michigan wineries

Sandy K
user 22462831
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 3
Stacy, Ron, and Sandy are considering hosting a day trip to southern Michigan wineries. We'd like to know the interest level for this event.
greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 159
Stacy, Ron, and Sandy are considering hosting a day trip to southern Michigan wineries. We'd like to know the interest level for this event.
I will be interested depending on days and cost.
Andi
user 68666192
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 1
I'd be very interested. I've had some great visibility at some of the Berrien County wineries and can tell you, there is some great wine there! Thanks.
Stacy
user 52967752
Hanover Park, IL
Post #: 12
I had several people say they would be interested depending on cost.
Cindy A.
user 11554687
Mount Prospect, IL
I'd love to go if it's on a Sunday...I work all day Sat ; (
Meg
user 28443962
Carol Stream, IL
Post #: 3
Fena is planning a Michigan Wine Tour for Friends First. Maybe we should do a combined trip! What fun!!!
Carla
user 43232552
Schaumburg, IL
My company Windy City Connection put together a day trip to Michigan Wine Country for Wine Styles Schaumburg a few years ago. I would be happy to cost it out for the group. Let me know if I should base it on a 39 passenger motor coach or a 55 passenger coach. It included Tabor Hill winery tour with tasting of 6 wines, lunch at Bistro on the Boulevard including 1/3 bottle of wine per person, The Round Barn Winery with tasting of 8 products along with dessert, and Free Run winery with tasting of 5 wines. I would also need to know which date you would be looking at.