The Pittsburgh Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Free gift to all who attend tonight!

Free gift to all who attend tonight!

Judy
winegoddess1111
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi All !

Tonight is our BYO wine to the Alladin's dinner!

Only $23 and a yummy feast good times with friends and those soon to be friends!

I have a special gift I am giving to all of you who attend tonight - my absence!

Im on my 3rd medicine, (cold, allergy, etc) and nothing has stopped the watery eyes and sneezing.

Fortunately, tonight is not a class, it is a social gathering.

Also payments have been taken care of online - so no need to bring my germs to you!

I only ask that someone email me and volunteer to check off names.

Also email if you have any questions. Calling is better - it is hard to read through a stream of tears!

winegoddess@gmail.com - 412-353-9463

I think it would be cool and creative for everyone to come up with their own name tags.

Pilfer sticky notes from work, duct tape and a black sharpie, who will win???

Remember it is BYO. I was going to bring a yummy Gewurztraminer - but I will save it fr another time.

Maybe to share with the volunteer of name crossing offs!

I am going to offer up my tickets on Facebook, but if you know of anyone who can make it, please let me know.

ALSO - the Annual Non-Traditional Valentine's Day dinner for singles, couples. and friends who love wine is back! Wear purple, 4 course meal, drink wine, make art, burn it in the hear shaped fire pit - whats not to love? https://www.grapethou...­

I hope you have an amazing adventure tonight and find new wines and new friends!!!

Judy