For inquiries and to book this cruise, our Travel Agent Contact is, Rosemarie Balquiedra at AAA Bellevue.
Phone:[masked] / Email: [masked]
Since we had such a great time on the May 4, 2013, Vancouver to Seattle Cruise, let's do it again this Fall - this time departing from Seattle!
Documentation Required, for travel outside the USA:
· US citizens, your US Passport.
· Citizens of other countries, in addition to your passport, a visa to enter Canada, may also be required. If you are unsure, that you need a visa, post your inquiry, on this event's discussion section, or if you prefer, send me a private email. Either way, I will respond to your inquiry, and assist you, if necessary, in obtaining your visa.
· For those who need a passport or renewal, Seattle has a designated passport agency office. The fee is, $60 to expedite the process, which takes about 5 days to 3 weeks. https://www.travel/state.gov/passport/npic/agencies_901.html
To share in the fun, you may invite guests, the more the merrier!! However, to be included in our group, have your guests contact Rosemarie, directly, to book their cruise, and provide their passport and payment details. I recommend having them join the Tacoma Wine, Dine and Happy Hour Meetup Group, so they will be included in our event's discussions and receive updates. Otherwise, you will have to pass on, any updates, to them.
If you want to go on the cruise, but don't have anyone to share a cabin with...
Here are your options:
· You will be paired with someone, in the same Meetup group, since this will be a multi-Meetup event. If you have specific cabin mate preferences, feel free to email Rosemarie the details, or we can discuss it.
· If you know someone, on the RSVP list, you would like to share a cabin with, send them a private email. ( Note: If you prefer, prior to emailing someone, you can always send me a private email, to check if someone already has a cabin mate. )
Saturday, Sept 28, 2013
· SEATTLE, WASHINGTON ( U.S. check-in, begins at 100pm )
· Pier 91, Smith Cove Terminal
· Ship sails promptly, at 400pm
Sunday, Sept 29, 2013
· Vancouver, BC, Canada
· Canada Place Pier
· Ship arrives at the port, at 700am
Why do an overnight cruise? You get more for your money...
· If you are curious about cruising, but not quite ready to commit to the cost, and a full week of sailing, this is a great way to have a taste of it, without investing too much time and money.
· Casual and Fine Dining Meals: Buffet lunch, Semi-Formal dinner, Midnight buffet, Room service dining and Buffet breakfast. All you can eat meals... yes, you can go back to the buffet line for another plate, you can ask for an extra filet mignon, lobster, etc..., if it is on the regular dining menu, of course. Feel free to ask, if it will cost you extra, the steward will tell you. ( Note: There are specialty restaurants, onboard, that you need to make reservation for, and charge extra for dining there. Cocktails, soft drinks are extra charges, wherever they are served. )
· Entertainment Options: Live show, Karaoke or Ballroom dancing at one of the lounges, Piano bar, Club scene dancing, Casino, Pools, Hot tubs, etc...
· A great way to celebrate a, Girls Nite-Out, Guys Nite-Out, Birthday for your Spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, Wedding anniversary, Special Date-Nite, etc..., Someone you met on Meetup, or elsewhere, who you would like to invite? Here's your opportunity...
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PRICE ( TWO SHARING A CABIN ):
· Inside Cabin: $69 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $129.93 per person ( updated 9/21/13 )
· Oceanview Cabin: $99 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $159.93 per person ( updated 9/21/13 )
· Veranda/Balcony Cabin: $149 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $209.93 per person ( updated 9/21/13 )
SINGLE OCCUPANCY PRICE ( YOUR OWN CABIN ):
· Inside Cabin: $138 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $162.93 ( updated 9/21/13 )
· Oceanview Cabin: $158 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $218.93 ( updated 9/21/13 )
· Veranda/Balcony Cabin: $298 fare + $60.93 taxes and fees = $358.93 ( updated 9/21/13 )
Sounds good, How do I book?
· RSVP to this event.
· Email the following, to our travel agent contact, Rosemarie: 1) Name, 2) Phone number, 3)Email address, 4) Meetup Group, 5) Cabin Type preference and, 6) Shared or Sole occupancy cabin
· As you RSVP, she will contact you, to discuss the process, go over any questions, and send you a list of details, we will need to provide to the cruise line, to book your cruise.
• Contact email and phone: [masked] //[masked]
Transportation from Vancouver, BC to Seattle : Book the following, for your return trip from Vancouver, BC ( Contact Roger / Rosemarie, for assistance )
• Option 1: Greyhound - Schedule and Pricing, as of 9/20/2013:
• Depart Vancouver, BC, 1115am -- Arrive Seattle, 355pm -- $17 Bus fare + $2.50 Tax = $19.50 Total Cost
• Depart Vancouver, BC, 200pm -- Arrive Seattle, 615pm -- $17 Bus fare + $2.50 Tax = $19.50 Total Cost
( Note: Pick-up Location: Vancouver, BC Train Station // Drop-off Location: Downtown Seattle )
Option 2: Quick Shuttle - Schedule and Pricing, as of 9/20/2013:
• Depart Canada Place Pier, 1045am -- Arrive Sea Tac Airport, 420pm
• Depart Vancouver, BC Downtown Hotel, 1115am -- Arrive Sea Tac Airport, 420pm
• Depart Vancouver, BC Downtown Hotel, 145pm -- Arrive Sea Tac Airport, 650pm
• Depart Vancouver, BC Downtown Hotel, 345pm -- Arrive Sea Tac Airport, 840pm
• Depart Vancouver, BC Downtown Hotel, 600pm -- Arrive Sea Tac Airport, 1055pm
( Note: Adult Fare = $58.50 )
Seattle Downtown Hotels: ( Contact Rosemarie, to confirm )
• Best Western Loyal Inn
• Double Occupancy - $222.50 total for room / $111.25 per person
• Single Occupancy - $222.50 total for room
• Room Only - Breakfast Not Included
• Days Inn ( North of the Space Needle, good price, if you are driving in )
• Double Occupancy - $105.00 total for room / $52.50 per person
• Single Occupancy - $105.00 total for room
• Room Only - Breakfast Not Included