Hey Sports Fans: announcing our 2012 Christmas Party. This year we have out done ourselves...and continuing to do so. Here are the basics:
- As has been our tradition for the past three years, Christmas Party at Thea's Rec Room.
- Social Bar and Grill will cater our event. Menu will be:
Calamari, rice balls, mushrooms, clams, chicken satay, grilled romaine.
- Social will bring in a Wine Distributor for wine tasting (you will have the opportunity to purchase wine through the distributor)
- At the moment we have two boats that will be dock side for more party room/after Christmas party/party...there could be up to four.
- I am working on group rates for the Marriott, which is just stumbling distance from Thea's.
- There will be a charge of $20 per person, which includes appetizers, two glasses of wine (actually 2.3) and the use of the Rec room. You can bring your own beverage of choice, but the payment will be the same...just saves on return trips to the bar :)
- We will use PayPal. Your reservations will be confirmed once payment is received through PayPal.
- We have to be out of the Rec Room by the stroke of midnight...but Social will still be open and we have BOATS!
- More details to come, as I think of them.
- We will need a decorating group.
Ps...I forgot to mention, the suggested attire is formal/semi-formal; the operative word in this sentence is "Suggested", not have to :) In the past years folks have shown up from jeans to tux. Whatever you like totally up to you. And yes, I know this is a repeat email...but wanted to add this part so everyone gets the message. For our Service Men/Women...Blues is always great. Hanu/Tigger said he is wearing his Blues.