Tacoma Wine, Dine, and Happy Hour Message Board › Walla Walla Trip Room Block

Walla Walla Trip Room Block

A former member
Hi everyone

I finalized the room block with the "Holiday Inn Express" in Walla Walla

You can go ahead and call to reserve rooms.  Please when you do so make sure you ask for the "Tacoma Wine and Dine" Room Block, we have a total of 15 rooms on the block.

They will give us as many rooms with 2 Queen beds as possible and there will be a few single King rooms as well.

King Rooms - $124 per night

Queen Rooms - $134 per night

Rooms will be held till April 10 close of business, there after you can ask if they still have rooms for the Tacoma Wine and Dine Block but will not be guaranteed to get the same price.

Please remember to ask for the cancellation policy before you book so you are aware when and if there will be any cancellation fees if you change your mind at a later time.

I am discussing a pre-trip meet up meeting with Steve Dische for early next week and we will be posting the time and location asap.  This will allow us to discuss room share in person unless you already have made phone calls and/or email contact with attendees.

Lastly the bus wine tour is a no go.  We did not get enough takers and the price would have gone up exponentially. So Plan B is: we meet Saturday May 11th in the lobby of the Holiday Inn and we figure out who is willing to drive and who can ride with who and make it a convoy (just like last year).  The bright side is that we can hang out at any winery as long as we want and we are not limited by a bus schedule.

Greetings from sunny (72) Atlanta, I will be back on Sunday.

email me or post on this site if you need to talk to me.

:-)

Ute