align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Cindy
user 11242768
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 109
Helen, when are you leaving? I'm going to try to get some spots at Bud Allen, it's on the Cowlitz River just out of Morton. Calling tomorrow and asking around the weekend of July 19th- Aug 3rd
Helen
user 6344249
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I'm camping in Sequim July 20th and 21st. I could go to Bud Allen anytime between the 26th through the 31st.
Helen
user 6344249
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I just got back from lake Chelan, great place but hard to get a spot. The ranger said you have to get on the WA parks web site nine months before you want a spot and grab it. We should figure out what works for everyone next year and sign up.
Cindy
user 11242768
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 121
Spots big enough for RV's?