Tacoma Wine, Dine, and Happy Hour Message Board › Time Change / Menu Change / Bring A Tent / and Planning Meeting

Time Change / Menu Change / Bring A Tent / and Planning Meeting

Dennis M.
user 76958082
Issaquah, WA
Hey Everybody -
I hope you are staying cool during our mini heat wave.  I wanted to update those who are planning to attend, and those who are still on the fence about some changes (Jackie approved :)), in the festivities.
* Rather than noon, we are starting at 4 pm in the afternoon - I hope that still works for all of you.
* Based on the number of responses to date, a whole pig does not make sense.  I will provide instead (delicious) pulled pork sandwiches, and the sandwich rolls, along with ice cold beer.  Guests should still plan to bring either a side dish or a dessert.
* There is plenty of space to pitch a tent if you have one, so don't hesitate to bring one along and camp out at the end of the evening - rather than drive when you should not be on the road - please.
* Several of you have offered to help with the planning - I would like to take you up on that offer.  Let's meet Tuesday, July 9th, at Toscano's in Puyallup (on East Main) at 5 pm (Happy Hour!) to discuss how you want to help.  Do let me know - send me a msg or call - so I know that someone will be there besides me :) - 253-223-7210.
* Last but not least - I want to have a good solid final number so that I can order the appropriate amount of food - so PLEASE do RSVP by July 9th.
I think I've covered everything - thanks for hanging in there - should be a great time.
Cheers -
Dennis